What do we have in common?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by A.Nightside A.Nightside 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

LadyCG
    Keymaster

We spend a lot of time defining the differences between Vampire types, which often ends up in a discussion about feeding types.
    But what do we ALL have in common?

Are we only defined by our choice of nutritional source or is there more to the different Vampire types than just blood or energy?

Kaia
    Kaia

If I may I would tell my theory about this. I think there is not only 3-4 types of vampires. I think it might be in hundreds of lets say subtypes.
    I will clarify about it after. And explain why I think so and what made me think so..

The blood is the life.

Lizi
    Lizi
    Participant

I’d like to think that there are multiple ways that we are all similar.

DarkBlueGuy
    Participant

I’d like to think that there are multiple ways that we are all similar.

I agree .. we are all vampyres, we just have different methods of feeding, take a look at this article

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Ok.. so what are those ways in which we are similar. We all agree there are ways, so what are they?

DarkBlueGuy
      Participant

speaking of myself and compare it to what I’ve found around :
      A) Sun: the more i stay under the sun the sicker and weaker I get. all my hair loss happened during my military service because I had to stay under sun a lot.
      B) Disability in sustaining energy : I lose it easily and I have to feed in order to get in the mood again. If I don’t feed I am sleepy and tired all the day.
      C) Dating tragedies : Those who I date after a couple of days begin to get sick and get weaker and weaker and finally they lose hope on me and if not, I have to ignore them for their own good.
      D) Digest issues : always had it. Plus, I get really wild and angry and … sometimes out of control if I don’t eat on time!! but if I get angry due to hunger, sugar is the cure.
      E) Remote Sensing, Telepathy and all kind of stuffs: Well, When I was 19, it got into a level that my parents thought I have issues and took me to doctors, but after they saw that even medicines didn’t help gave my abilities a try and now they all DO BELIEVE me.
      F) Creativity and intelligence .
      G) Night Creature : I work much easier at night or to be honest I’m best of me during night specially during witching hours!
      H) Being told by other vampyres that I’m a one: 8 years ago I came to this point that I’m a one and I guess after two years my awakening period finished but because of some reasons I put all vampyric stuffs aside and had myself drawn in new fields of occult studies and during this time I met many people -Mostly online- who were vampyres as well and been told by all of them – one after one- that they’re pretty sure that I’m a one. anyways…
      I) Animals are perfect with me. I easily get along with them.
      J) most of things which Lady CG brought up at here has happened to me, from aging to issues with heart attack.
      K) past life memories… a pain in the neck you know!
      Thank you dear Lady CG for allowing me to talk about it ^_^

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  DarkBlueGuy.

Juanie
    Participant

I believe that we are just a specific type of human with extra needs,but it is those extra needs which we have in common.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I absolutely love how you put that Juanie!

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

speaking of myself and compare it to what I’ve found around :
    A) Sun: the more i stay under the sun the sicker and weaker I get. all my hair loss happened during my military service because I had to stay under sun a lot.
    B) Disability in sustaining energy : I lose it easily and I have to feed in order to get in the mood again. If I don’t feed I am sleepy and tired all the day.
    C) Dating tragedies : Those who I date after a couple of days begin to get sick and get weaker and weaker and finally they lose hope on me and if not, I have to ignore them for their own good.
    D) Digest issues : always had it. Plus, I get really wild and angry and … sometimes out of control if I don’t eat on time!! but if I get angry due to hunger, sugar is the cure.
    E) Remote Sensing, Telepathy and all kind of stuffs: Well, When I was 19, it got into a level that my parents thought I have issues and took me to doctors, but after they saw that even medicines didn’t help gave my abilities a try and now they all DO BELIEVE me.
    F) Creativity and intelligence .
    G) Night Creature : I work much easier at night or to be honest I’m best of me during night specially during witching hours!
    H) Being told by other vampyres that I’m a one: 8 years ago I came to this point that I’m a one and I guess after two years my awakening period finished but because of some reasons I put all vampyric stuffs aside and had myself drawn in new fields of occult studies and during this time I met many people -Mostly online- who were vampyres as well and been told by all of them – one after one- that they’re pretty sure that I’m a one. anyways…
    I) Animals are perfect with me. I easily get along with them.
    J) most of things which Lady CG brought up at here has happened to me, from aging to issues with heart attack.
    K) past life memories… a pain in the neck you know!
    Thank you dear Lady CG for allowing me to talk about it ^_^

I agree with:
    A (be it photosensitivity or light sensitivity – visual/eyes or physical).
    B, if we’re talking physical energy such as motivation or “get up and go”. Otherwise I would reword it a bit to “a need to feed/sustain ourselves through external means beyond typical food and drink”.
    D.
    E – While I often argue that anyone can learn psionics, energy manipulation or have some level of psychic ability, it does seem relatively common to at least have an innate knack for it for vampires (regardless of their “type”).
    G – to a point, I think this exists naturally or develops out of necessity.
    H – does not come out in much of a public manner but I can say with experience that this happens, but you also have those who tell you you’re not/can’t be.

I would add, chronic illness seems to be common in one form or another. Lots of cases of autoimmune, metabolic and nerve issues (including fibromyalgia).
    Also, a bit more socially introverted? Whereas some are complete shut ins, and others are relatively social out of necessity, it seems a majority of us commonly prefer to keep to ourselves or small close groups outside of the internet.

Not sure what more, brain’s a bit on overdrive/exhaustion protocol lol.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by A.Nightside A.Nightside.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.