Welcome to Dreamwork!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by The Foxy One The Foxy One 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    The Foxy One
    The Foxy One

In this forum we will be learning about different types of dreams, discussing our experiences with different dreams,as well as having dreams interpreted.
    For those who do not know me I am Foxy. I have been on this message board journey with Lady CG for close to 20 years!!! I am not a vamp or kin of any kind, but I have a lot of knowledge in reference to vamps and kin. I have psychic abilities and I work with and manipulate energies. I follow Wiccan traditions loosely. I have found a set of different paths that resonate with my soul so that is what I follow. Any requests for dream interpretation can be posted in the thread I am creating for them. Thanks for stopping by! Stop back often as there will be new things added regularly.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by The Foxy One The Foxy One.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by The Foxy One The Foxy One.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Sign me up. I know nothing about dreamwork at all! I’m excited to learn!

The Foxy One
    The Foxy One

yay!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.