*waves in greeting*

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LadyCG 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I’m Amelia Nightside.
    Pranic Vampire (questioning hybrid/psi-sang) and Therian/Otherkin.
    I’m sure most of you know me, or know of me already.
    I’m terrible at talking about myself without a prompt. Feel free to ask me questions, grill me, etc. (:

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Hi there!.Welcome.Therian?..what being specifically?

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Wolf and Clado-Feline.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Interesting..Im not familiar with Clado-felines!.
    Im a vampire and a valkyrie kin..actually I reincarnated as one in a past life.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Welcome Amelia! I’m so happy you found your way here <3

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Do you need me to explain it, Alex? I’d be more than happy to. (:

Hey LadyCG. ^_^ Thanks for the welcome.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I guess I’ll add a few details here now, as I can think of them.

I am female, aged 27. Heterosexual, Biromantic (maybe panromantic?) – why do I include this? *shrugs* some people want to know.
    As said, Pranic Vampire, Questioning Hybrid I suppose (on in off since forever) and Therian/Otherkin. My Therio/Kintypes are wolf and Clado-Feline. I also experience phantom wings of unknown origin. I do not believe I need blood itself or components of for physical reasons, though it is a bonus as I am Hypothyroid and Vitamin D deficient. For me it is all energy, but I am very open and sometimes even hope to be proven wrong (as it is my thought that a physical condition is more provable and treatable than a metaphysical one).

I began “awakening” probably between the ages of 8 and 16 ish. Between 14-16 is when I officially found and dove into the world that is the online community and some of it’s fringe branches (groups that disclaim association with the community but curiously provide much of the same information from well-respected members of the community :p). I have experienced empathic, and arguably psychic ability also from a young age. A majority of my abilities/sensitivities have been passive and not something I could will, control and therefor not something I thought to actively practice (until lately when I realize my experiences in that regard are almost nonexistant now). I have experienced dream sharing, possible bi-location, I have made simple constructs (psi ball), I have charged objects, given and taken energy (feeding as well as for other purposes), I used to see entities on a regular basis, I’ve experience remote viewing both while awake and while asleep. … I can’t think of much else at the moment.

I can recall phantom limb sensations, mental shifts, etc. from as early as 8 or earlier. I can recall a sense of being “different” from earlier than that (I want to say 4, but can’t say for sure). Around 10 is when I began expressing symptoms related to not feeding. It wasn’t until between 16 and 19 that I finally accepted myself as a vampire and began actively feeding, and recognizing my auto-feeding. I believe I interacted with energy from an early age as well, but did so naturally and did not recognize it, but slowly figured it out when I asked adults various questions about life and perception only to find their answers confusing or unsatisfying (most having no real response).

I’ve been in as well as run a few of my own, webforums, FB groups and G+ communities. I have a wordpress blog, and a new FB page. I’m regularly musing about new projects, informational articles, and ideas that may be useful, unfortunately I often spread myself thing between my online and offline presence and not a whole lot gets complete in a timely manner.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by A.Nightside A.Nightside.
    NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

I’d sure love to know more about clado-feline!.Yes please.

A.Nightside
      A.Nightside
      Participant

I’d sure love to know more about clado-feline!.Yes please.

The prefix “clado” refers to a taxonomic Clade, which is any interrelated branch of species on the evolutionary tree. A clado-Therian might identify as an entire Family or Genus. For example, a Bear or Ursadae clado-therian might identify as all species of bear rather than just a Grizzly bear. I’ve known an ungulate clado-therian which I believe includes whales, as well as many hooved animals. I’ve known a few canine cladotherians. and Myself as a clado-feline, I believe I’ve known two others. Another example, while I identify as all species of Felidae (or so that’s what my claim is but I’ve been investigating species by species to see if perhaps I’m a more specific/narrow clade than I originally thought), one could idenitfy as Panthera Clado Feline, which includes only Lions, Tigers, jaguars and leopards if I’m not mistaken.

Here:
      https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/search/imagedetail.php?id=260
      – 2 page description of Clades.

http://houseofchimeras.livejournal.com/80355.html
      – an essay about cladotherianthropy.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Thank you for breaking it down.)O(.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

That was amazingly informative! I had no idea. Thank you for that information. I love a chance to learn something new.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.