This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by A.Nightside A.Nightside 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

There are some witches(more likely to be left hand path ones) who see the muggles as inferior ..some may respect the mortals and use witchcraft with rules.

As vampires…I have been wanting to ask …do you see humans as merely food (most of the time if not generally on all levels of social interaction),..
    respect them as equal beings(since some vampires feel they are also humans /flesh and blood/some are kin not deeply sanguinarians ..not to mention being misandroist can happen to a human too)

…or you sort of fall in the middle between believing in their rights and cherishing them while you still feed on them peacefully and violently sometimes ??

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I am physically human. Though I possess an extra need as a vampire, and identify as nonhuman as a therian/otherkin. I am just as much a person as anyone sitting next to me on the bus, or at work, or in school. I do not feel lesser or greater than those who are different than I am.

I only feed with consent, be it direct and immediate consent, or general umbrella consent, as I call it.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Good to hear about your feeling ,and code about being a vamp.
    well..maybe I will disagree.I used to have a somewhat resembling code to yours..I suffered lust and starvation ..even on a psychic level I was waiting for consent.
    Im not sucking mortals out of revenge or uncontrol (then again we all have a constant craving,so do they actually more than they even percieve..its why many of them don’t respect animals or humans or nature)…but now I suck whenever I want…BUT IT DOESN’t MEAN I DON’T PICK THE MEAL.
    Forgive me for saying they are a meal!.Sometimes I say (Im going hunting ) inside my mind .
    Same for magick..I used to go by the rede(an ye harm none do what ye will)..then again..Mother Nature does not abide by the rede!.So its just like good fellow Crowley said (Do what ye will).

Im not good little vampire..neither am I evil.Nothing is.Maybe in sucking SOME others with no consent,Im saving others in the process.mmm…yes…maybe Lestat has a point in Anne Rice’s books about sucking the evil doers only!.I suck good ones sometimes too.It depends.

Partly ..I know Im flesh and blood.But I will just say …(Im flesh and blood but don’t identify as human/but not human )..I respect them (not as meals but beings too along with their choices and civilization despite they are lower of course in my view of the great chain of beings).

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Im other kin too!.Actually to some animal brothers and sisters. Cat ,Bat ,Wolf kin ,.Bear and horse also .
    I say Im xenogender.Despite my respect to mortals when I used to identify as one..I was swinging between neutral to humans or misandroist sometimes.
    I think its also fair enough to mention my sexuality(don’t get me wrong…its just because you mentioned yours)…Im homosexual..homo-flexible…polyamourous..androgynous..non binary..and somewhere between demi-romantic and grey romantic.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Ambient and Autofeeds are exceptions where consent is concerned. I used to suffer huge guilt over feeding though, and managed to recognize autofeeds pretty regularly. I got used to starving myself. It’s kind of a habit I’ve been trying to break in more recent life.

I did not mention my sexuality here. That was part of my introduction and is kind of irrelevant here. I’m also not sure how gender relates here either. Species identity has nothing to do with gender.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Oh!.I never would have guessed.More talking gives me more learning I guess!.Perhaps many of us went through hard times!. I guess its one true represented aspect for Vampyric life.I pictured you having no pain in the past at all!.

Its ok…I did not mean anything by that..I get your point.But some make use of getting to know romantic and sexual orientations ..maybe also ethnicity of vamps..in the process of grasping more about members of the community.WE DO COME FROM ALL GENDERS ,AREAS,WALKS OF LIFE..I trust that as a fact.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I was talking in terms of this very specific thread/subject.

If we were talking about genders and sexuality of vampires, then sure, it might be relevant, but that’s not the original question you posed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.