Vampire and lycan/therian/werewolf library

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kaia Kaia 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Kaia
    Kaia

I`m updating library almost every week. All the books are for free use. I don’t own anything. Enjoy 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/521843601517175/

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Kaia Kaia.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  LadyCG.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  LadyCG.

The blood is the life.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I took the liberty of turning your addy into an actual link. Thus the edit 🙂

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Be careful of Copyrights. Other than that, this is great thank you very much.

I have my own resource list, some of which are actual books. I try to update it periodically and I’m always open to suggested additions.

Here: General Resources
    This list includes Otherkin, Therian, Vampire, Med. Sang. resources, specific and general. I also intend to add resources for Donors

kinesia
    kinesia
    Participant

Very cool. Do you might if I share with my group pages, or add to my site as external resources?

The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Very cool. Do you might if I share with my group pages, or add to my site as external resources?

I think you’re probably asking Kaia, but just in case…

If you’re asking me, I don’t mind. I’m also always open for suggestions, just leave a comment or contact me in whatever way you’re most comfortable.

Kaia
    Kaia

if your asking me then, your welcome to shear it. Recently I have started to add author on top of the uploads when I upload books or share sites.

The blood is the life.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.