Spell for Aquiring Something You Desire (Such as a Promotion)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LadyCG 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I drew up this spell to be used as a candle spell, at the request of someone dear to me. It can be refined to suit the individual who is casting and what they are trying to draw to them. Since I created it, I thought I’d pass it on in case someone else needs it, or in case my original instructions are lost.

Candle = Green-For abundance, luck, harmony.
    Crystal = Jade-For abundance, prosperity, luck. or, CLEAR QUARTZ – Transmitter & amplifier of healing energy & clarity,balancer, channeler of universal energy & unconditional love, all purpose healer, programmable.
    Oil = Lemon oil. (CG Note: see bottom for other oils for refining)
    Herb= Ginger: Love, money, success, power. Use in love spells. Eat before performing spells to increase your power. (can also be consumed as tea)
    Best Day= Sunday corresponds to the sun, our closest star. This day is full of wonder and all sorts of magical potential for success, wealth, and fame. Sundays are for personal achievements of any kind such as working towards a promotion at your job, seeking fame and wealth, or being acknowledged for a job well done. All of these goals fall under the golden influence of the sun.
    Deity: your patron or research another if you use one at all.
    Incense: Use an incense that corresponds to one of your oil or herb choices

Moon Correspondences, if you have time:
    Taurus = Moon in Taurus is the best time for spells involving love, money, acquisition, healing spells for the throat and neck.
    Capricorn = Moon in Capricorn is the best time for spells involving organization, ambition, career, politics, healing of the knees, bones, teeth, skin.

Time of day: Sunrise ~ New Beginnings
    Waxing Moon ~ Growth

Other corrospondences that may be helpful in refining purpose:
    Colour: Magenta. (Can be replaced by the combination of red and violet)
    Scorpio-energy. Magnetism, to attract or speed up things, extra power, when immediate action and great spiritual power are needed, life purpose, life path.
    Calamus Oil- To get another to do your bidding, rub some on your palms & touch the person
    (CGs note: Calmus oil, if you can find it, may also be a good oil to rub on candle)
    Orange Oil- a highly magnetic oil used to bring on a proposal of marriage
    (CG note:what you are proposing to do is similar)
    Sassafrass OIl- When sprinkled about the court it is said to bring about a fvorable decision
    (CG note: see above note)
    Ylang Ylang Oil- Used to draw attention to onesself, but also of value when seeking employment

Instructions:
    When you have put together the ingredients you want to use but before casting, I recommend a ritual bath using one of the oils and a cup of ginger tea.

When you are ready to prepare the spell:
    Lay out your coloured cloth, in this case green or magenta, depending on your purpose
    Rub the candle with the oil you have chosen for your purpose.
    Set up your crystal (can also be oiled)
    Sit or Kneel comfortably. Draw in the energy you have created
    Develop a semi meditational state. Picture what you want as a tangible thing. Picture drawing the thing to you. Picture it strongly. Picture a future where you have the “thing” and picture your life with this thing in it and the effect you desire.
    Raise your energy level and push the energy into the candle you set up and oiled. Move all the energy into the candle.
    When you feel yourself bereft of the energy and feel it has all been transferred to the candle, light the candle
    Envision the Candle releasing the energy in the direction you wish it to flow. Allow the candle to burn down.
    You may now thank whichever deity you use, if you have a patron for the working
    Rise, clean up and walk away.
    IMPORTANT: DO NOT THINK OF THE SPELL AGAIN! You must trust your working and do not allow your mind to go back to it lest you accidentally change the purpose you set out. Walk away and let it go. Many spells fail because the caster ruins the purpose by mentally going back and doing it differently or envisioning a conflicting purpose.

Good luck with your working!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.