So how do you like the new site?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by NorthmanAlex NorthmanAlex 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I’m loving it. Smoke and Mirrors was so full; I look at all this empty space and I think of all the conversations that haven’t been had, all the research, articles and lessons that haven’t happened, and I can’t help but be seduced by the possibilities! There is so much potential in all this space.

I can’t say enough for the work my tech has put into this. We have Gorath to thank for the art. But I want to hear what you our members think of it. If you have suggestions I’d love to hear them. I want to make this place as much a home as Smoke and Mirrors was. S&M was built by our members. That’s you. So let me know what you think of the site.

CG

Rei Tadashi
    Participant

Exploring. Blank canvass, meet paintbrush. OwO

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Explore away, dear Rei!

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

It feels … empty

LadyCG
    Keymaster

It DOES. Thats why we have to FILL it!

Lizi
    Lizi
    Participant

I love it so far..

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Lizi!! I’m so happy to see you!

—————– And YES, People it is EMPTY. Its our job to fill it!

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

Tim Bey-Sahjaza
    Tim Bey-Sahjaza
    Participant

Verrrrry nice. The layout is nice, crisp and clean. The set-up of the forums is clean and orderly, all together very nice. Wait, is that my OCD showing??? LOL

No, honestly, I like it very much. Easy to use as well.
    Blessings,
    T. Bey-Sahjaza

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" ~ E.A. Poe

LadyCG
    Keymaster

thank you tim! <3

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

As I said before,its educative despite you say it isn’t full.Very informative ,stirs alot of topics ..truly serious..and with a positive energy ..I love its commitment/rules .It also looks very neat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.