Seasonal Mood Disorder

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by NorthmanAlex NorthmanAlex 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Do Vampires suffer from seasonal mood disorders more often than the average person?
    I seem to go through a way worse than usual period during the month of Feb. So much so that I left both my Xs during the month of Feb. One in 1988 and one in 1999 .

Has anyone else had experience with this?

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Perhaps its true!..since you heed the fact and noticed that specific months to be your (moody) time in life .. even vampires are subject to that ,see what your own astrology chart says about that time !.
    Separations and having new dates did and do have a certain blossoming season in my life too.
    It would be funny to mention the fact that even male humans get what was called (emotional menstruation /period) just like females do monthly …but in males it differs.I believe the seasonal mood disorder differs also for everyone..perhaps part of it is fate vs. emotional package and karma settling your life! .
    February? if your animal spirit is the cat it would make some sense out of this!
    The procreation time for them and so it is for you to END things and start another.
    Just my two cents ! no one has to believe it!.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I am not diagnosed with SAD, but I do have vitamin D deficiency and mood swings. I have found that during the winter months and more towards the end (February), I am at my worst. Achey and/or Tired and/or depressed and/or irritable..

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

What is with February and everyone? you just reminded me since you are a wolf spirit Amelia …did you know Februa was a Goddess/festival in Rome ..related to the wolf Goddess and as I recall the story of the wolf who breastfed Romulus and Remus??
    Maybe its also the Valentine/Lupercalia (also an ancient Roman wolf related festive)?
    Maybe this is what connects you to February!.
    I can’t recall something that makes February zings to me!.Wait…! then again …my full vampire awakening is February! so as my Lilith baptism rite !.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I only think February has potential to affect me worst because in my climate, it’s the end of a long winter. That’s all.
    So you’re religiously a vampire?

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Amelia …is your last question directed to me?
    In case it is …INDEED IM!.
    Its an identity …feelings…and faith to me(in a sense) to be a vampire.
    I used to feel February is a bridge month too ..just crossing us from beloved winter to spring which we await.Now its little more significant 😉 :).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.