Psionic Training Manual-Lesson Three: Taking Energy From An Outside Source

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by VelvetSilverRose VelvetSilverRose 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

Taking Energy From An Outside Source
    There are times that you wish or need to take energy from an outside source. Various reasons include casting a spell, forming a shield, doing extensive healing on yourself or others, or just because you are low on energy. When doing psi workings you are using energy and the energy you use has to come from somewhere; yourself or an outside source. There are many outside sources: trees, plants, the moon, the sun, the earth, fire, water, air, electrical currents, and many others. Anything living or elemental is a source of energy. If it is living, be sure to ask.
    There are many different ways to draw energy.
    1. Reach out your energy like you would reach out your hand to touch the item you wish to draw from. Touch it with your energy. Pull your energy back to you drawing its energy with yours. Start with one hand full of energy from it until you can start to recognize how much energy that you can safely take.
    2. Reach out your hand (or another part of your body) and physically touch the item you wish to draw from. Draw its energy out of it. Only start with a handful until you can recognize how much energy you can safely take. This technique works really well for feeding off any living thing or creature.
    3. Same as #2, but you only touch its aura.
    4. Ambient Feeding. You draw on the excess energy that is floating around the air.
    5. Drawing energy from ley lines. Look for lines of energy that are running through the air or under the ground. One simply closes one’s eyes and relaxes, trying to envision a two-pointed spear in glowing colors suspended in midair. The intensity of the glow indicates the nearness to a force line; the direction of the points shows the flow of energies like the needle of a compass. You do the same for underground, but you look down instead of up.
    Work on this for a week. Do the exercise differing hands, many people only learn to do it with one hand but it is possible to use either hand. Some magickal paths say you draw with one hand and send with the other. I can never remember which one is which since even though I am right-handed; I have always used both hands for drawing or sending.

The Moon is my mother, The night is my world. In the dark, I hunt for the souls of the world. By Air, Fire, Water, and Earth the spell is cast.

VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

Psionic Training Manual Supplemental
    Lesson Three
    Taking Energy From An Outside Source Subsection Feeding
    Psi-energy feeding awakens and strengthens psychic ability, but only if you are a vampire. Humans who do start feeding on other humans are called psychic leaches, they won’t suddenly turn into vampires by feeding on energy; also they will not get the abilities of vampires. If they do start, the craving is almost always temporary. It will more than likely go away in several months. IF they are lucky…
    There are many different ways to feed.
    1. Reach out your energy like you would reach out your hand to touch the person you wish to feed on. Touch them with your energy. Pull your energy back to you drawing their energy with yours. Start with one hand full of energy from them until you can start to recognize how much energy that you can safely take.
    2. Reach out your hand (or another part of your body) and physically touch the person you wish to feed on. Draw their energy out of them. Only start with a handful until you can recognize how much energy you can safely take. This technique works really well for feeding off any living thing or creature.
    3. Same as #2, but you only touch their aura.
    4. Ambient Feeding: Cast a thin netting of your energy around a group of people then draw their excess energy to you. Good for doing indirect feeding-you can get a lot of energy fast and there isn’t any draining on the people. Only do this type of feeding when there is excess being generated. For example….Dance clubs, rallies, church services, and others.
    5. This is only used when you are familiar with energy usage. You can send your energy directly into the person you wish to feed on. Use your energy to directly stimulate the center of the brain to increase the level of a certain type of energy that you with to feed on. For example….Sexual energy, anger, fear, or love/desire. You can also use this technique for empathic purposes. For example….To calm someone’s fear or anger.
    Instead of having to constant feed you can store the energy. Create a small space inside yourself and store up some energy there. Just habitually keep that reserve squirreled away and ready. You can also use crystals for storage.
    Humans do not understand that intimate feeding is the very mechanism we as psi vamps have for spiritual closeness with another being. It is our nature to wriggle deep into the mind and energy of those we care deeply for. Without it, things feel… disconnected, distant, abstract. Even among non-vamps, energy exchange (though more evenly traded) is a major part of being close, emotionally and physically. Just look at tantra for example.
    == Warning: be careful whom you feed on. When you are newly awakened &/or inexperienced, only feed on nils (non-psychic). When you try to feed on psychic-aware humans or Otherkin, they will recognize what you are doing and sometimes attack you. Wolf souls are nice to feed on, but you must ask permission first, the same with generators, both will attack you if you try to steal. Do not feed on either Psi or Sang vampires without permission unless you wish a fight. ==

The Moon is my mother, The night is my world. In the dark, I hunt for the souls of the world. By Air, Fire, Water, and Earth the spell is cast.

VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

Lesson Three
    The Mechanics of Psi Feeding:

After a psi-vampire draws in energy it needs to be changed in order for the energy to be utilized as the vampire’s life energy. The method is similar to human body digestion of food into energy, but in this case the psi-vampire digests pure energy to change it to their energy. In the human body the stomach secretes acid and powerful enzymes that continue the process of breaking down the food, in the vampire uses their own energy to breakdown the new energy so it can be absorbed into their own energy. Unlike the human digestion system, the psi-vampire doesn’t have any physical organs to digest the energy. The energy center is located in the area around the Solar Plexus Chakra which makes sense since it is near the stomach so both food and energy digestion is in the same area. Depending on the method of feeding there are different ways of filtering the outside energy, but once it is filtered it is drawn inside the body to the energy center and then the process of absorption is began.

VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

Lesson Three
    The Reasons You Should Filter The Energies You Feed Upon:
    Just like food in the physical digestive system there are sometimes elements in the energy a psi-vampire feeds upon that isn’t compatible or digestible for the vampire’s own energy needs. A common substance that should be filtered out is negative energy or emotions. There are some psi-vampires who do feed on negativity, but for most, negative energy is less filling and sometimes leaves a “bad” taste. Feeding on negative energy is like eating lima beans instead of steak. There are some people who like lima beans though. Along with negative energy; sometimes someone has an entity attached to them and when a vampire feeds on them, the entity can be drawn in along with the energy. I will also be mentioning filters in my section on shields. A filter is created like a veil, but instead of making it so nothing can pass through; you make it so that energy can pass through, but with restrictions. You can put up as many as you want. I believe that it is better to have more than one filter that filters in different ways, than it is to try to cram all things you can think of into one. You can always add filters. As for the bad stuff that you want to filter out. I set it up the same as the body passing waste material. Nothing stays either in my filters or in my shields. Go through line-by-line and state what you want it to do. State if this happens, and then this is the response. You do need to figure out to take into account the unexpected. With filters you also need to state where you wish the ‘bad’ stuff to go. If you keep it in the filter, then getting rid of the filter will get rid of the ‘bad.’ Just make sure that you clearly state your intention or the results will chose its own way. It doesn’t take any more energy to maintain a filter than it does to simply walk Pay attention to details, they are very important.

With more practice and skill a psi-vampire can learn to digest almost all the energy when they feed and it also helps if one is able to chose who they feed upon. Ambient feeding is usually when a vampire needs their filter since that type of feeding just draws in energy from everyone in the room and any left over energy so one can’t pick and chose what energy to feed on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.