Psionic Training Manual-Lesson Seven Recognizing and Changing Energy

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by VelvetSilverRose VelvetSilverRose 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

Recognizing and Changing Energy to Its Component Element Energies:
    You have learned to make and change color to a psi ball; we will be using that same technique. Form a psi ball and concentrate on changing the feel of the energy to what it would feel like if you were holding the element itself in your hand.
    Week One
    Change the energy into Fire energy. Like how it would feel like if you were holding your hand above a lit candle.
    Week Two
    Change the energy into Water energy. Like how it would feel like if you were holding your hand in a pool of water, or at least your palm.
    Week Three
    Change the energy into Earth energy. Like how it would feel like if you were holding a handful of dirt in your hand.
    Week Four
    Change the energy into Air energy. This one is a bit difficult to feel the difference since air and energy feels similar. Just think about how the air or a light breeze feels on your skin.

The Moon is my mother, The night is my world. In the dark, I hunt for the souls of the world. By Air, Fire, Water, and Earth the spell is cast.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.