Old Faces, New Places

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Harlot Harlot 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Zandra Amara
    Participant

Good evening,

Some here may remember a reflection of me. I’ve been an off and on participant of the OVC for some 16 years but dissipated my interactions during the Facebook shift within the community. I have since been a busy multitasker with always plenty to keep me going in physical life leaving me very little time for self. I’ve mostly been quiet online for a few years dancing in and out of random circles.

I am a multiplacated being, and I do not consider myself human, only living within a human experience. I am both vampire and fae, both not one in the same. I’m a solitaire natural witch with numerous psychic tendencies, which I believe brought me to finding this forum here today with reasons yet to be seen. I also consider myself an aging Indigo with more work ahead in my life mission.

I have long been living more prevalently with my dayside in my nonstop professional obligation. I have rarely been out as a vampire these days and am in the closet, in the broom closet, and in the coffin in my day to day life. However, the faery sides, (yes, that is plural), tend to be out in a general way. I counsel people within different communities on a regular basis and leave that open to greater forces, the elements bring what they may. The winds are saying a new flux within the communities are about to shift again, and I’ve been waiting for the call to be active where I may be needed.

Have a blessed day. I may be lurking from time to time and around if needed.

Gutter Dog
    Gutter Dog
    Participant

Welcome to the forum, Zandra.

I’m new to this platform as well. You may know me as Hound in discord :). Worked with many Fae over the years. It’s nice to meet another. Your wording is quite resonate, and perhaps we can converse more in the future.

Zandra Amara
    Participant

Thank you, GD/Hound. I have many relations with weres as well. I’m old school in use of forums and was a long term member of S&M, just long out of loop and practice.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Hello (:

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

Hello Zandra. Long time no see.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Harlot we have GOT to get you into the new messaging app we’re all using now. We have a very busy community on Discord 🙂

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

Messaging app? Does it work on a flip phone?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.