NEWS – The return of Merticus

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by A.Nightside A.Nightside 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

LadyCG
    Keymaster

The Opening Of Doors…

As many of you are aware, I took a year off from active involvement in the Vampire Community to focus on personal and professional development, to curb operating costs, and because I was satisfied that I had accomplished the goals of fostering academic and institutional research coupled with tempered public education about the Vampire Community. In other words, I ‘retired’. This sounded like a perfectly reasonable explanation and one that would not be met with skepticism.

Continue Reading: http://merticus.com/vampirenews/2018/04/01/vampirecommunity2018/

Discuss?

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

I can say I know the feeling.Taking the first option was exhausting to me.It never works also no matter how hard you are ready armed to answer or deal with deconstructing cynical individuals unless you take that latter option you took to heal alittle and to re-bond with your own self ,in order to come back again.
    It happened to me in Facebook!.Although I never came back eventually at all! I found other better options than facebook.
    I guess I can say Welcome back ,if you feel you are back.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Yay! ^_^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.