Lets get this out of the way: Can Vampires be intentionally "awakened"?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by NorthmanAlex NorthmanAlex 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Some have seen it happen, some have done it, some don’t believe its possible at all, some only under certain circumstances.
    Where do you stand on Turning, Awakening ect?

What are some of the texts or experiences you have referenced that cause you to believe what you do?

Belffazaar

I wrote an article for the Vampire Church’s e-zine called “Catalyst to Awakening”.

I do not believe a person can be “turned”. We, Vampires, are not a viral infection, however, if another Vampire is around us, it could speed up their awakening. The more they are around us, the more their process speeds up.

VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

At least on the psi-vampire side the answer is yes. I believe part of the awakening process is learning to recognize and consciously control your abilities so just teaching someone energy manipulation can awaken them.

The Moon is my mother, The night is my world. In the dark, I hunt for the souls of the world. By Air, Fire, Water, and Earth the spell is cast.

Alexia

I think people can be deliberately ‘awakened’ by drinking sang blood. As for turning, I haven’t seen enough, but yes I do think it is possible. I don’t think all blood drinkers are the same, and only certain ‘types’ may be able to do so.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I agree with Alexia, but only because I have seen it happen. I have seen it occur both intentionally by two different vampires who wanted companionship, and I have seen it happen by accident when donors start to have blood cravings after being donor to a sang for a while. It very nearly happened to one of my own donors.

I don’t have an explanation for it. But I’ve seen it happen, even if I can’t explain it. This is the reason I have, for many years, suggested that some types of Vampires should keep their blood to themselves till we figure out why it happens.

Alexia

I also think people can get ‘stuck’ in their awakening while their immune system adapts and the dangers of this are triggering auto immune disease. I have it on good authority that consistent exposure to Sang blood can help finish the process.

I’ve had my blood consistently drank over a month and also accidentally one time, and they appeared to be far more ravenous with what seemed to me like behaviour changes. I’ve had other direct experiences with this of late.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I think awakening can be triggered/forced, though I struggle to take such claims seriously.
    I’m on the fence as far as turning but have heard a variety of ideas. This is my current running knowledge/understanding/thoughts regarding Turning. Claims of turning, I also struggle to take seriously but remain open to.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Lady CG ,Alexia,Amelia Nightside,..thank you because this thread is very useful to me!.
    I agree with the three of you.
    And as for sure (to me) I know there are hypnotic techniques and spells that can transform you into a vampire(Sang) !.Still either you were really a vampire before it or not may always remain a dispute/open end to the invistigation.This maybe related and affective on the whole immune issue that Alexia referred to.

I know people who AWAKENED /transformed in their own opinion without spells /hypnosis /conjuration /contact with other vampires…and yes the blood lust was REAL ..though they never had it before.

Psychology may also mention (Reinfield syndrome) but Im not sure if the syndrome is a narrow mind human psychology description of Vampires(as in their conviction we are not real we just feel that way)..or is it really a SUGGESTIVE state that can trigger so called transformation in ANYONE!.

Finally in spiritual existential sense everyone is a vampire to a degree(psy at least).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.