Psionic Training Manual-Lesson Two: Energy Projection And Charging

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by VelvetSilverRose VelvetSilverRose 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

The next step is energy projection and charging. In order to send the energy you must first gather and concentrate it. To start gathering the energy clap your hands 3-4 times and start rubbing them together horizontally and in a circular mode. Do that for two or three more times. When you do that you “Activate” the two (secondary) chakras which are located in the center of your palms. Now you are more able to feel the energy.
    This time table isn’t set in stone. If you find that you are not getting some things as easily as expected increase the exercise time, or leave it at a greater amount of time for a longer period. Adjust this to suit whatever works best for you.

Week One
    Hold up one hand, your off hand, thumb to your chest. Hold up your other (dominant) hand with your fingers pointing toward your other palm. Send energy through your fingers to your palm and move your hands apart until you can’t feel the energy anymore. Keep practicing with your hands further apart. Practice these exercises 5 times a day, for 3 mins at each setting.
    Try this several times with all of the systems, and both hands. See which system and hand gives you a better result, and then use that system and hand. I suggest that most people start with the visualization or tactile system, and their dominant hand. You should be able to recognize the sensation change in the hand that occurs, especially on the tactile level.
    Week Two
    Next place both hands facing each other, using your dominant hand do the exercise so that the energy jumps from that hand to the other hand. Practice these exercises 5 times a day, for 3 mins at each setting.
    Try this several times with all of the systems, and both hands.

The Moon is my mother, The night is my world. In the dark, I hunt for the souls of the world. By Air, Fire, Water, and Earth the spell is cast.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.