Psionic Training Manual-Lesson One: Meditation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by VelvetSilverRose VelvetSilverRose 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

To be able to use your abilities, you must be capable of meditating easily and freely. If you have not read any books or been instructed on meditation, I will give you a short lesson here. To begin meditation, one must sit relaxed. Sit with your posture straight and your shoulders square some prefer to sit yoga fashion, but it is not necessary. You can also lay down flat, just be careful, there is a tendency to fall asleep. Slowly relax from the top of your head to the bottom of your toes. Every muscle in your body must be relaxed. Relax your mind. Completely empty it. Think about nothing yet be aware of everything. For beginners, it is good to start with a candle flame to help focus your mind and energy. When this is correctly accomplished no outside disturbances will affect you, yet you will sense the slightest activity. Now, feel every nerve in your body. Be aware of each and every one. Feel your energy traveling through you, out you, around you, and back into you. Feel the energy pulsate in you.
    Start for at least 5 minutes and each day add more time. Do the meditation for a week then we will go to the next step. You should keep up with your meditation while practicing the next steps. The easier it is for you to slip into a meditative state, the easier you will find to use your abilities.

The Moon is my mother, The night is my world. In the dark, I hunt for the souls of the world. By Air, Fire, Water, and Earth the spell is cast.

Lizi
    Lizi
    Participant

When ever I go into a meditative state, I have flashes of images or even visions. Is this normal? I have been experiencing this more than usual lately while I meditate, some of which have been quite gory and disturbing..
    I’m just wanting to know if I am not alone in this?

VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

You are not alone. It doesn’t happen to me, but when a person is in a meditative state all their gifts or abilities are heightened. There are various reasons that you are seeing these visions. One might be that you are a precog. Precogntion is the ability to predict future events that may happen. Precognition involve the acquisition or effect of future information that cannot be deduced from presently available and normally acquired sense-based information People who have precognition have the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action. This ability is related to premonition and prophecies. Your meditation is just allowing you to focus your ability. I am not a precog, but I do have an ability for foretelling.

The Moon is my mother, The night is my world. In the dark, I hunt for the souls of the world. By Air, Fire, Water, and Earth the spell is cast.

Lizi
    Lizi
    Participant

Well that’s good to hear that I am not alone in this. I have had some precognition visions in the past, one was a family members death. Lately though, these feel more like I am on the astral plane. I used to do a lot of astral projection in the past, and that is what these “visions” have felt like to me. I still do astral project occasionally, but only to close friends when they are needing some assistance or in need of comforting.
    I am not sure though, I don’t know what to make of them.

VelvetSilverRose
    VelvetSilverRose

I don’t know very much how precog works. I do foretelling by Tarot Cards or Runes usually. To get a deeper meaning to the cards I do slip in a meditative state where I allow the meaning to come to me. I also have done future reading where I slip someplace else and look at the possible futures. Usually I can only do foretelling for myself, unless I use Tarot Cards. It doesn’t really feel like the Astral Plane to me, but it does feel like my mind has gone someplace else when I have looked toward the future. The way foretelling works is that you see the most likely future based on the choices that have been made in the past. The closer the future is that you see, the more likely it is to come to pass. Foretelling that has been done for a year or more in the future can and is more likely to be changed by changing your choices that led up to that future.
    I can only think that a procog can be changed in the same way, but I am not sure. I have heard of many procgs coming to pass exactly how they were seen, but that could also be that the people affected by the procog didn’t know that they could change things by their choices or that they wouldn’t have made different choices even if they knew they could.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.