This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by A.Nightside A.Nightside 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Is being merely a kin ,seem less identified as one of the vampire community ?or equal?
    what about the fans of vampirism..but they are not one of us? as true blood calls them (sympathizers)?
    I personally say (those who are not against us are with us) in this case..with variant levels of approval.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I’m not sure what you’re asking.

Otherkin is an integral identity.
    Vampires well, that blurs a bit. I consider it an integral identity, whereas someone like yourself sees it as an identity, but as a chosen spiritual path or practice.

Otherkin are not with or against vampires, they’re just something else.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

If what you see as integral identity is deeper than just feeling like a species /creature..or describing as one on more than few chosen aspects…then I DO SEE VAMPIRISM AS INTEGRAL IDENTITY TOO AND A SPIRITUAL PATH (not CHOSEN -because during the awakening you do some study..if not that’s also fine..but I don’t see it as a CHOSEN but its a history and that’s it and I embrace it all ..it helped).

What I meant is that vampire kin are sometimes seen as wannabies by some sanguinarians..and I do understand that for sure ..everyones perception of themselves as a vampire is BLUR LIKE YOU SAID.

It will be interesting that people who identify as Jesus or Mary Magdalene reincarnated are considered other kin by some people!!!.Like Alan J. Miller in Australia ..and another two fellows in Russia and USA also claim they are Jesus made flesh again!.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I apologize for misunderstanding your vampirism. I was under the impression that the TOV was a ritualized, chosen path.

I don’t see Vampirism and Otherkin as even related, not directly anyway.

Vampirekin =/= Human-Living Vampire.

Otherkin is defined as someone who identifies as nonhuman. Someone identifying as a mythological or historical human character is not technically Otherkin.

My vampirism/need to feed and possibly related traits do not make me nonhuman. However I am also Otherkin/Therian because on an integral and internal level I identify as nonhuman.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Its ok.I love our talks.Thanks for following.By the way,..I loved your blog(because you posted a link for it).

TOV?? Are you refering to (Temple of Vampire)?? -because there are about 27 acronym meaning for TOV.:) 🙂
    I don’t follow the temple of Vampire.Perhaps you concluded that because I touched on (the vampire bible) in once topic?
    oh no,..Im a loner.But my experience is always COLLECTIVE .I wander .
    mmmmm…thanks for sharing your understanding of other kin!.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I recall you referencing it when describing your personal path of “vampirism”.. Perhaps I’m misremembering.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.