Healthy energy consumption

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by NorthmanAlex NorthmanAlex 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

From what I have gathered through researching what many fellow sang ,or psi and even Eros vamps write and also the lore(old and new alike) and media (which is not always truthful)…I got a conclusion that despite of the heavy schism between both sangs and psy communities that drove some sangs and those who are TRULY vamps (they may or maynot be consistently sangs ,I don’t like to accuse psy vamps as less genuine of sangs or blood fetishists who don’t drink the blood)…..
    that MOSTLY ALL SANGS ARE PSY in a way !.
    we sustain ourselves with bits of energy from colours,elements (elemental vamps) ,sex energy ,thoughts ,energy fields especially if we are hungry not finding donors or trust the blood source.

To some this psychic consumption is secondary ,to some it is equal and maybe more primary than blood consumption.After all the debate if sangs become quenched and nourished by the blood itself or the ENERGY and life beyond it…is a topic…but its BOTH IN MY OPINION.
    What is sexy about vampires despite of being represented as the damned? It is the fact that we consume the very thing of which life is made of …Chi /Heka /Energy many cultures gave it many names.We manipulate emotions /glamour /and reflexes from others.Seduction and this charisma in our aura is the secret …we are flesh and blood in a manner of speaking (depends on either you fully see yourself as human equally too or less ) but we are from beyond.

Which brings me to a lore I took from one franchise of vampire films …it is the fact that a full transformation(we all know you don’t transform …I rephrase it as unfold the nature or AWAKEN) will happen only after the first feed!.
    Has any of you experienced this? and since most vampires have always been vampires even before the awakening…it brought a question to my mind …a feed before the awakening ,does it count ?
    Or do you have to measure your feelings and physical reflexes only after the rebirth ?
    I personally go for measuring after rebirth.After my awakening /transformation I became a really different being !.Even psychic friends who aren’t identified as vampires felt it just by talking on chat!.
    This is were i’d like to confirm another note about us in vampire fiction like (Vampire diaries ) and (Twilight) …that a newborn has HEIGHTENED SENSES! .Except that Twilight presumes that first seven months of a new born is when they got the maximum power !.
    I do believe energy comes and goes…projected and harnessed …and there are more than (Dark nights of the soul) and RE -AWAKENINGS that happen spiritually to a person ..plus our harness of powers and concentrations actually re-kindles these heightened senses.Vampyric powers are like any spiritual energy ,actually we manifest ultimate spiritual and phsyical sensation united!.
    So tell me your opinions..the first feed?
    And your feelings after awakening.
    I remember mine! ..it was amazing !.I know we are tired of fiction that doesn’t represent us …but we as vampires are testimonials of supernaturalism and miraculous wonder of the world .We are magical you know…and it doesn’t make me less authentic to quote a novel’s sentence :”I was born to become a vampire…..life was like silver before or grey ..now its golden or crimson”.I felt something was missing …despite my awakening ALMOST happened 8 years ago …but I let it go because of being incapable of helpful sources and inner search enough to trigger it ..along with spiritual convictions that caused limitation!.
    My first feed ….mmmmm….it may sound strange ,but it was more psychic than sang !…Actually it taught me to control the thirst and how to work on finding the right blood for a real sang feed!.
    Like everyone …finding donors is harsh …so psy vampirism sustains and tricks like I found written here like wine and mostly (to me )red products does the trick to our vampy subconscious!!!! .
    Not to mention Im a rare breed…Im also Eros /Tantric vamp!.
    And Tantra is a whole other science …with misconceptions of promisciousity !actually some Eros go celibate …they can be from variant sexual and romantic spectrums …like blood transfusion ..sex energy has to be clean too!.But the trick that also quenches the thirst we all yearn for is taking is much energy we can and transform the bad into good.
    After all …again…we bend energy !.Its our secret ..and we are so WIRED to other spiritual senses that make us so mesmerizing ,compelling ,masters of mind magick.
    I do believe with harnessing that charm ,you can pull the right donor to you …we grap our right from the universe…we are not the prey ..but the predator..that’s the wisdom of nature.
    And even the humans believe fate is what we make it !.
    Another fact about feeding is that human food somehow …(I know this will sound strange or like acting!! or some will presume that we hypnotize ourselves undelibertalty per say to feel so) becomes disgusting!.
    Im not sure if other vampires rely equally ,more ,less on blood vs human food ! or what’s their diet of human food.But what I do know for sure ,that other vampires were not lying by stating that if they feed on energy …human food is not needed for days! …they just don’t yearn it .

This is where in fiction the part where we don’t eat comes from !..but do you stand with the idea that everything with flesh and blood should eat? indeed it does !.Even the Gods do eat ! Prayers of mortals ! and Ambrosia (their own honey divine nectar )!.
    Mother Nature is a VAMPYRE so are we all! .PRAISE LILITH.
    The part of not eating in media (to seem more interesting) is bended by the writers …shows like Angel make Angel capable of having his mug of coffee in early mornings…he stated he can drink other liquids !.
    Half vampires -half humans can eat both human food or blood!.
    Does any of these fictional (which I say based on some truth! due to secret inspection or secrets put subliminally in media ,or just a fantasy of the writers!) scales of feeding imply on you??.

“The blood is the life”

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

energy from colors? that seems purely psychosomatic.

…and how can you say that “Most sangs are psy”…?
    In my experience, while many sangs express psychic/psionic ability, that doesn’t mean they can feed via energy manipulation, or that it does anything for them beyond placebo/substitute…

My opinion though, regarding awakening. I’ve always been as I am. Always felt what I was, just never had a word for it, and feeding helped. Nothing changed after the first feeding. I was always passively adept.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by A.Nightside A.Nightside.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by A.Nightside A.Nightside.
    NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your own feeding experience.That’s interesting.Maybe now feeding is also more …NATURAL to you..layed back…I mean you did it before without knowing what you are ..or LABELLIN G IT.Again we are vampires IN A WAY!.I tend to agree with books like the vampire bible about this.

Second…well if you say so yes…it is psychosomatic…some psychologists actually help healing with music and colours energy! ..EVERYTHING HAS LIFE FORCE..and colours they can connect energy with phsyical sensation…COLOURS DO HAVE A SMELL.Its why I mentioned it!.

I believe what I meant more accurately is that MOST SANG vamp are Psy ,more or less ,variantly! And I mentioned this.There are people I mentioned who are neither solely psy nor Sang /Sang and psy…but blood fetishists! they may use blood..touch it ..or even bathe in it !!! (like Bathory’s story) ..but they don’t consume it.
    Its a substitute to feed psychically ….YES !!.It again depends on a question I found here …is it the drinking of blood…or the energy behind the blood while drinking it..or both?!.)O(.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I’m Sang only. While I CAN psi feed it does me no good as far as replacing a blood feeding goes. I require blood. Psi does not help me at all with my actual NEEDS, even if I find it fun to do on occasion.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your own feeding experience.That’s interesting.Maybe now feeding is also more …NATURAL to you..layed back…I mean you did it before without knowing what you are ..or LABELLIN G IT.Again we are vampires IN A WAY!.I tend to agree with books like the vampire bible about this.

Second…well if you say so yes…it is psychosomatic…some psychologists actually help healing with music and colours energy! ..EVERYTHING HAS LIFE FORCE..and colours they can connect energy with phsyical sensation…COLOURS DO HAVE A SMELL.Its why I mentioned it!.

I believe what I meant more accurately is that MOST SANG vamp are Psy ,more or less ,variantly! And I mentioned this.There are people I mentioned who are neither solely psy nor Sang /Sang and psy…but blood fetishists! they may use blood..touch it ..or even bathe in it !!! (like Bathory’s story) ..but they don’t consume it.
    Its a substitute to feed psychically ….YES !!.It again depends on a question I found here …is it the drinking of blood…or the energy behind the blood while drinking it..or both?!.)O(.

ah.. The Vampire Bible, THAT’S where that comes from? I recently interacted with a woman on another forum claiming she was sang. but was satiated by staring at the color red.
    If it works for you, that’s great, more power to you. I just feel like it sounds more like a placebo effect than anything substantial, and I mean no offense by my perspective. Many blood and energy feeders would be lucky if all it took was staring at a color. I think maybe the visualization helps more with connecting and feeding metaphysically/energy-wise, but that’s about as best as I can rationalize it.

I auto-fed before I truly knew what I was doing. It was all energy for me, and I still consider that to be the case, even though I’m questioning if blood is becoming a better source for me.

As far as psychologists and the body’s physical ability to heal, I personally don’t think that’s energy at all. I know when I have heart palpitations or panic attacks, even once recently when I was stuck in a half-dream/hallucination, playing music helped get me out of it, calm down and get back to sleep. This isn’t something magical, but part of our physical senses. Our bodies react to certain stimuli. Green is supposedly the easiest color on the eyes, personally I find shades of blue to be most pleasant. Some, when experiencing a headache, avoid light and certain colors. Again, I don’t think this is magic, or metaphysical, but simply how our bodies react to stimuli.

I still don’t thnk it’s “most sang.” but you’re welcome to your opinion. I had it pretty well bludgeoned into my head back in the VCMB forums that Sangs need something physical in the blood, and if they believe otherwise, if they’re feeding on energy, then they’re not Sangs. It’s really quite simple and straightly put.

I can see what you’re saying about fetishists and what not. Certainly, if they feed at all, they’re more likely psy than sang, especially if they’re not consuming the blood.

It’s believed to be the blood as a whole, or components of blood. Any benefit from energy (which many of us with energy related experience believe is unavoidable) is simply bonus and unneccesary for Sangs. (Please, LadyCG or other Blood-Needers, correct me if I’m wrong)

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Thank you Lady CG for your reply!.Its interesting!.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Amelia ,not at all! ,…its not offensive !.And wow thanks for sharing your story.haha…my dear I don’t react like other people in social media who percieve that you are sexualizing the conversation just because you state your sexual/romantic orientation!..in fact thanks for that and your whole story is even touching!.I believe everything might be tangled together in a way ..orientation..kin ..identity it all makes you who you are!.
    I actually believe you described exactly and re-phrased the idioms more accurately than me…( placebo effect).Yes..almost.
    I would agree that music and colours may be considered just (subconscious)method/stimuli as you put it along with subliminals too…not magick or metaphysical method ..although some would include it in their practice and connect it to metaphysics.
    Green is indeed the most relaxing colour! blue is too although some researches proved alot of blue around for a long time makes you moody and may affect the eye.Maybe this where the expression of (Im feeling blue /as in moody) came to language.Pink is said to be used in prisons …that makes sense…to calm the violent nature of criminals !.As for me and Red ..in contrast ..red heightens blood pressure..because once the eye sight lays on it…a stimulation of passion..war..blood..love…fire..roses come to the mind..all these things relate to red .Maybe I have a developed skill relying on strong conviction that merely through the sensation of all this I could be satisfied for a while energitically.;) .Thanks again.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

I haven t said anything about my personal sexuality in this thread o.O

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Amelia,I apologize.Must have mixed two threads in my memory after reading them at once.But you did mention it in (waves in greetings).haha.

A.Nightside
    A.Nightside
    Participant

Perhaps my introduction, with the disclaimer that it’s irrelevant.

I am not a blood fetishist either, in case that got misunderstood.

NorthmanAlex
    NorthmanAlex
    Participant

Its alright ..its irrelevant but its who you are too!.
    No that’s alright ..the latter is crystal clear.Thanks.:).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.