This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by The Foxy One The Foxy One 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Athena

I can’t seem to find a way to upload a profile pic – is there a way to use my gravatar on here since this is a wordpress site?

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I’ll ask Bearcat to duck in here and explain if he knows. It was easy for me because I own an old WP blog and just had to change my profile pic on it and the changes took place across the system. I don’t actually understand how it works if you don’t have a WP account

Spurn
    Participant

It already takes your gravatar, if you signed up with the e-mail connected to your gravatar-account.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

Spurn, that was clear as mud lol. What exactly is Gravatar and how does one sign up for it?

Athena

I’ve done that and nope?

Athena

Okay I don’t know what I did differently, but it appears to have worked.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

UPDATE:
    As per Bearcat:

“just to keep you guys are breast what’s going on I have the avatar plugin successfully installed and said up however there is a bug in the plugin that seems to conflict with the font that they’ve chosen to use. There for the buttons don’t show up. However the placeholders for the buttons do and if you hover over them you’re given a title pop up that she tells you what the button does. So it’s usable, it’s just annoying. Apparently this bug was reported about 10 hours ago, and the authors are working on a fix which I should have shortly”

So… Avatars are working!

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

Good, now what about signatures. I want my “Somewhere between here and there” back!

LadyCG
    Keymaster

No idea… but we ask our tech.

LadyCG
      Keymaster

You can now create a custom signature. message from Bearcat 😀

Athena

Harlot! <3

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

Hello Athena. As you may have noticed, I still have not made to Christchurch, but it is good to see you this way at least 🙂

Athena

You wouldn’t see me in Christchurch even if you were there – I’m about 5 hours further south haha

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

Someday … and I got my signature back! 🙂

Harlot
    Harlot
    Participant

And now my eyes are gone 🙁 Apparently I am not allowed to have both an avatar and a signature

LadyCG
    Keymaster

I still see your eyes lol

The Foxy One
    The Foxy One

yea about the signature.. I am lost as to how to get it to work- got it to work for a bit? but it was way too big.. i used to use photobucket- that didnt work ..imgur did for a day then it didnt work..

LadyCG
    Keymaster

hmm I havent even tried to bring my old signature with me! I know my photobucket won’t work for that anymore because I don’t pay for it and they nixed 3d party use unless you are a paid account. Still I may grab a dropbox account. I hear they are awesome

The Foxy One
    The Foxy One

Harlot what did you use for your signature? I made a new pic with Darkened mirror on it and would love to use it if i could figure out how..lol
    CG-how much is drop box?

Harlot
      Harlot
      Participant

I used the same signature that HellKat made for me 15 years ago.

You can upload a picture and then insert it using BBCode or HTML.

LadyCG
    Keymaster

There is a place in the profile settings where you can upload a picture

The Foxy One
    The Foxy One

ahh ok.. will try again

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.